Microblading 3D Hair Strokes Intensive Training Course
3D Hair Strokes Microblading Training Course Includes
– 1 of theory and practice in class;
– 1 day of practice on latex skin and live models.
These courses are designed for beginners, people that have no knowledge or experience in permanent make up. The courses will contain all the knowledge that you’ll need to know about how to perform microblading brows. The courses do not include lips or eyes.
What the 3D Hair Strokes Microblading Training Course covers:
– Color and pigment theory
- Dealing with OLD PMU
+ Blue old pmu
+ Pink, red old pmu
– Structure and composition of the skin
– Symmetry measurement methods and important rules
– Sanitation and sterilization, hygiene
– Equipment sterilization
– Disinfectants and antiseptics
– Prevention of cross contamination and infections
– Proper handling of hand tools
– Client consultation
– Client profile, analyze and ascertain clients desires, expectations
– Medical condition
– Understanding the importance of patch test before microblading
– Working on artificial skin, learning about the depth of pigment injection
– Procedure experience
– Observe procedure (demonstration)
– Hands-on work using models
– Determination of color, shape and depth of pigment injection
– Effective numbing
– Effective stretching techniques
– After care (Forms and instructions)
The 3D Hair Strokes Microblading Training Course costs $1.500 and includes a microblading kit with tools and pigments. You will receive a Certificate of Completion once the assignments are completed. Plus four months of support after the training.
Starter kit included in the price
– 4 Pigments
– 1 Stainless Steel Microblading Manual Tattoo Pen- Autoclave Tool and 20 – disposable needles
– 2 Pencil for drawing shape, 1 tweezer and scissor.
– 20 Disposable pigment rings
– Calipers for measuring and disposable micro applicators.
– 5 Practice skins